$792,954 – Kunkel Estate Lands
Kunkel Estate Lands contain five farming properties within six miles of each other in the southwest corner of Archer County. These tracts are mostly mesquite cover with scattered oaks and hackberries between large portions of cultivation. Each property contains sustainable water for a cattle operation, while most have seasonal creeks creating the potential for more surface water. The cultivated fields offer a large quantity of food for forage, while the wooded areas provide cover and protection for the Whitetail Deer, feral hogs, dove, quail and various varmints. This area of Archer County is known for its farming capabilities, which in turn makes for a spectacular abundance of natural wildlife. This farm estate package includes the all of the seller's surface and mineral rights. Kunkel Estate Lands is an investment and ranching opportunity with the added benefit of recreational uses such as hunting.
- Tract 1- 214 acres on Kunkel Lane. 209 acres of cultivated land, currently leased out for wheat production. One small pond in the southeast corner.
- Tract 2- 80 acres, connected to tract 1. 45 acres of cultivated land, split up into two 13-acre fields and one 19-acre field which are all are currently leased out for wheat production. The rest of the acreage is heavily wooded in mesquites with scattered hardwoods. A small pond on the north side. There is an unnamed waterway traversing through the center of the property with the potential to make an abundance of surface water. The wheat fields are split by the woods and a creek making this an excellent hunting habitat. The cultivated fields are cross fenced to allow for managed cattle grazing.
- Tract 3- 157 acres on Harmel Road, 112 acres of cultivation currently planted in wheat. This property is cross fenced for cattle grazing. The remainder of the property is wooded with scattered mesquites. There are two ponds on the east side of the wooded area next to a waterway that offers more substantial surface water potential. There are big, bull mesquites along the waterway as well as scattered hardwoods and thick browse.
- (SOLD) Tract 4- 184.9 acres located on Kincy Road, just north of Olney. This property has 131 acres of cultivation in two fields that are split by wooded terrain. There are three ponds on the property and the South Fork of the Little Wichita River, which runs through the middle of the wooded portion. The cultivated areas are cross fenced for cattle grazing. Water and electricity are available on Kincy Road.
- Tract 5- 70 acres located on Cuba Road. Old homestead with water and electricity available. 53 acres of cultivation in hay grazer. The remaining 17 acres is heavily wooded in mesquite with scattered hardwoods with one pond and wet weather creek in the northeast corner. There is a few old buildings on the property and one horse stable that is in usable condition.
- Deer, duck, and dove
- Turkey, hog, quail, and Sandhill crane
- Not hunted
- 8 Tanks/Ponds
- Completely fenced with barbed wire in good to fair condition
- Water and electricity available on most
- Old barns and cattle pens
- No active production
- No minerals available
- 4 miles northeast of Megargel
- 9 miles northwest of Olney
- 14 miles southwest of Archer City
- 30 miles north of Graham
- 32 miles south of Wichita Falls
Listing Agent: Heath Kramer (940) 456-0575
Listing Broker: Boone Campbell (940)-282-5500
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes.
- Address:TBD Kincy Road
- Price Per Acre:$1,525
- Hunting Land
- Recreational Land