$298,425 – Squaw Valley Ranch
Squaw Valley Ranch is 115 acres of remarkable topography with multiple hilltop views and a deep wet-weather creek. The land is completely wooded with a branch of the Middle Fork Gunsolus Creek running through the eastern portion of the property supplying towering elms and big-bull mesquites in the bottoms. The layers of hills on the western side have a variety of oaks producing plentiful acorns and providing stunning fall landscapes. Squaw Valley Ranch is tucked off the main roads by a quality, rocked easement with well-built creek crossings. One can leave the sounds and worries of the world behind as they retreat into Sqauw Valley Ranch.
- Tree Cover- Heavily wooded; post oak, live oak, red oak, black-jack oak, mesquite, elm, hackberry, cedar
- Under Brush- Thick; skunk-bush sumac, cedar elm, winged elm, lote bush, prickly pear, tasjillo
- Native Grass- Not leased for grazing; side-oats grama, curly mesquite, texas winter grass
- Excellent deer & turkey
- Dove, quail and hog
- Not currently hunted
- Big water potential-Unnammed wet-weather creek
- Underground water in area-Water wells on neighboring properties.
- North & West fenced-Good
- South & East boundary not fenced-3/4 mile right-of-way cleared. Seller will split costs of new fence.
- Electricity is 1,000 +/- feet from property with a cleared right-of-way.
- No production or lease
- Surface estate only
- Electric pipe gate on west side of FM 1852
- Deeded Easement-2.5 miles (Rocked)
- 11 miles north of Eastland
- 20 miles south of Breckenridge
- 65 miles east of Abeline
- 97 miles west of Fort Worth
- 215 miles east of Midland
Listing Agent: Travis Patterson (254) 246-5266
Listing Broker: Boone Campbell (940) 549-5500
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make first contact with listing agent and be present at all showing to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision making purposes.
- Address:HWY 1852
- Price Per Acre:$2,595
- Hunting Land
- Recreational Land