Stodghill Farm is located just outside the city limits of Munday, Texas. This farm was split into two different tracts during the construction of HWY 277 but functions as one property. South of HWY 277 consists of four water wells that irrigate roughly sixty acres of cotton and wheat. Currently, the tenant is using the remainder ten acres as dryland farming but there is a riser in place for irrigation if needed. This side of the farm is made of Rotan Clay loam. North of HWY 277 has one water well and an upright plumbed-in from one of the wells on the south side of the farm. This portion of the farm is a mix of Winters, Rotan, and Miles loam. Stodghill Farm can also be an opportunity for future development, given its convenient location.
Yield Exclusions are available upon request. The current tenant will be allowed to harvest or graze the current wheat crop. The tenant can be bought out of the current wheat crop at an agreed-upon price.
-- WATER & TERRAIN ---
- 5 water wells
- Electric Company is AEP
- The north water well is 50ft deep and yields 80GPM(per State of Texas Well Report); no current data on the 4 wells on the southern tract.
- Good flat farm
- Cultivation: Roughly 89 acres is Rotan clay loam, moist, 0-1 % slope; Roughly 26 acres in Winters fine sandy loam, 0 to 1 % slope; and 10 acres in Miles fine sandy loam, 0-1 % slope
- AEP Texas North Co. has a Transmission Line Easement through the south side of the farm. It is an AC; Overhead 69KV Boltage line.
-- WILDLIFE --
- Wildlife -- Hog, varmints
-- MINERALS & WIND --
- 100% of the owned mineral estate conveys--Non producing minerals; the mineral percentage owned is unknown
- 100% of the wind rights convey
-- ACCESS & DISTANCES --
- Located at the corner of BUSINESS 277 and N Ivey AVE.
- 1/2 mile East of downtown Munday
- 68 miles north of Abilene
- 130 miles east of Lubbock
Listing Agent -- Travis Patterson (254)-246-5266
Additional Notices & Disclaimers: Campbell Farm & Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in the commission split. Commission split is at Campbell Farm & Ranch LLC's sole discretion. No Trespassing--Don't hesitate to contact a Campbell Farm & Ranch team member for a showing. All information in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes. All listing information is subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, changes in terms, or removal from the market without notice. Campbell Farm & Ranch presents all offers; the seller has the right to refuse any offer, review multiple offers and accept backup offers.