Rugged land with creeks, ponds and hilltops. This is excellent hunting land with large neighbors, huge elevation changes (150+/-ft) and a personal 160 acre high fenced piece in the back. The land has been managed for several years and the past owner has been recognized for his Land Stewardship, while operating this land.
- Tree Cover- Heavily Wooded; Post Oak, Live Oak, Mesquite, Elm, Willow, Cedar
- Under Brush- Lotebush, Cedar Elm, Prickly Pear, Tasjillo, Winged Elm
- Native Grass- Sideoats Grama, Texas Winter Grass; Not Currently Grazed
- Excellent Deer & Dove Hunting
- Good Turkey, Duck & Hog
- Not Leased for Hunting
- 13 Tanks/Ponds - Ranging From 1/4 Acre to 1 Acre
- Some Producing Wells
- Surface Estate Only
- Paved- Hwy 180 Frontage
- Inset Piped Entrance
Listing Broker: Boone Campbell (940) 282-5500
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make first contact with listing agent and be present at all showing to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision making purposes.