**Contract Pending** Morton Valley presents a rare opportunity to own a small piece of beautiful land just 6 miles north of Eastland, TX. The acreage is entirely wooded with two small ponds and 50ft of elevation change. The centrally located water coupled with the mature cover creates an ideal habitat for the abundant whitetail and pigs in the area. The majority of the tree cover on this property includes post oaks, red oaks, and blackjack oaks with patches of mesquite on the north end. A small creek runs through the northeast corner of the property that would make a perfect spot to add an additional tank/pond. Multiple building sites are available with mature trees and country views.
- Tree Cover--Heavily wooded; live oak, post oak, red oak, mesquite, cedar
- Under Brush--Heavy to moderate; lotebush, elbow bush, skunkbush, cedar-elm, winged elm, prickly pear, turkey pear
- Native Grass--Not Grazed
- Deer, duck, and dove
- Quail, turkey, and hog
- Not hunted
- 2 Tanks/ponds
- Wet weather creek through the northeast corner
- Morton Valley Water Line runs along CR 334
- Electricity meter available
- Fences are in fair conditions
- Two pumping units, they both appear to be abandoned
- Surface estate only
- No minerals owned
- County Road 334 frontage-1,900± ft
- A gate on a private drive on the north end of the property.
- 5 miles south to Eastland
- 90 miles northeast to Fort Worth
- 55 miles west to Abilene
- 195 miles west to Midland
Listing Agent: Travis Patterson (254)246-5266
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make the first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes.