Lost Oak Grove is a gorgeous property nestled a mere two miles from downtown Graham, Texas. Finding a place this secluded and close to town is nearly impossible in the current market. This acreage boasts dramatic elevation changes with expansive views to the east for miles. Except for the area around the house, the property is entirely wooded with mature post oak, live oak, mesquite, a few cottonwoods, and scattered cedar trees. Very little hunting pressure, along with the heavily wooded terrain, creates a fantastic habitat for wildlife. There have not been any hunting activities since 2000, causing an increase in the quality and quantity of mature whitetail deer seen around the property. Contributing to the wildlife habitat is the Brazos River Authority land to the north and the City of Graham land to the east, both of which have little to no hunting pressure.
Situated in the central part of the property, perched next to a large pond, sits the home. It is surrounded on three sides by 100 feet of hills and trees, offering protection from wind, noise, and any neighbors. Fresh updates and a fantastic layout make Lost oak Grove an excellent weekend hunting cabin or a family home with four bedrooms, a workshop area, and an additional bonus game room. One must visit Lost Oak Grove to genuinely understand and appreciate the numerous amenities in this private setting.
Agent's Comments -- A beautiful ranch close to town is a rare find these days. The pond next to the house is around 30-35 feet deep at total capacity. However, it has lost water due to dry conditions in the region. With water levels lower, there is an opportunity to clean the pond and either widen or deepen it for a more drought-resistant piece of surface water. Upon request, more information on the remodel or details about the house is available from the listing agent.
-- RESIDENTIAL IMPROVEMENTS --
- Main House -- 1,500 sq ft with central heat and air, 3 bed/2 bath main house, additional 1,140 sq/ft add-on with 1 bedroom and 2 additional rooms
- Master Bedroom -- Overlooks pond, en-suite bathroom with laundry facilities
- House Materials -- Has been updated over the years with new flooring and cedar siding, very clean
-- WATER & TERRAIN --
- Ponds -- 1 year-round pond, roughly 1.5 acres when full; stocked with fish
- Draws -- 2 draws
- Wells -- Great underground water in the area, one shallow water well
- Meters -- 2 Fort Belknap Water Supply meters - supply water to the house and another build-site
- Elevation -- 100 ft; dramatic elevation with views
-- COVER & WILDLIFE --
- Wildlife -- Whitetail Deer, dove, waterfowl, turkey, hog, and varmint
- Tree Cover -- Very heavily wooded; Live Oak, Post Oak, Mesquite, Cottonwood, etc.
- Native Grasses -- Little Bluestem, Curly Mesquite, Texas native grasses
- Grazing -- Currently under a wildlife exemption
- Cultivation -- No cultivaiton
-- EASEMENT ACCESS & INTERIOR ROADS--
- Sewer Plant Road -- 2.3 mile easement road; deeded easement
- Nevarez Road -- .5 mile easement road; deeded easement
- Interior Roads -- Main road is rock and in great shape, the other roads are dirt but have recently been mowed and dragged
-- MINERALS & WIND --
- Minerals Estate -- No minerals owned
- Production -- No production on the property per Railroad Commission Map
- Pipelines -- One active pipeline on the western boundary
- Wind Turbines -- No visible wind turbines or known leases nearby
- Wind Rights -- 100% of the wind rights convey
-- ACCESS & DISTANCES --
- 1 mile SW of Graham
- 25 miles NE of Breckenridge
- 40 miles NW of Mineral Wells
- 55 miles NW of Weatherford
- 55 miles S of Wichita Falls
- 90 miles NW of Fort Worth
- 120 miles NW of Dallas
Additional Notices & Disclaimers: Campbell Farm & Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in the commission split. Commission split is at Campbell Farm & Ranch LLC's sole discretion. No Trespassing--Don't hesitate to contact a Campbell Farm & Ranch team member for a showing. All information in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes. All listing information is subject to errors, omissions, change in price, change in terms, or removal from the market without notice. Campbell Farm & Ranch presents all offers; the seller has the right to refuse any offer, review multiple offers and accept backup offers.