Longshot Ranch is 150 pristine acres of a secluded paradise. This turn-key ranch has all the attractions desired by weekend warriors and hunters alike. With entertaining in mind, the current owners gave this property a significant makeover creating an impeccable piece of land to enjoy the outdoors with family and friends. The cabin is tucked back off the beaten path in a serene setting. The covered porch contains a wood deck and a porch swing overlooking a well-designed stone fire pit. The headquarters overlooks a beautiful, deep pond recently stocked with bass and catfish. This pond has supplemental water provided by a well to keep it brim-full during the driest of summer months.
The abundance of trails on the land has been kept immaculately for years, and the love put into Longshot Ranch is obvious. The paths are all mowed and trimmed to provide smooth driving without limbs or brush beating up your ride or your guests. The hunting areas provide for kid-friendly hunting with two-person tower blinds and feeders spinning corn year-round. With years of protein feeding and awesome native forbs covering the land, the deer show a good age structure and a healthy fawn crop. The owner has been very selective in the harvested animals, providing a healthy, mature herd ready to be hunted now. The food plot/dove field has been planted in sunflowers for the second year and draws in the birds. The only feeder without hog panels sits in the food plot in the NE corner, providing long-distance hog shots without attracting the animals through the acreage. Longshot Ranch is an exceptional slice of Texas perfectly prepared to create memories to last a lifetime.
- RESIDENCE -
- Built-in 1998; Remodeled in 2019- 2 bedrooms / 1 bath
- 800 sqft
- All furniture conveys with acceptable offer
- Kitchen- Island with sink
- Oven , refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave
- Open concept, wood floors
- Covered porch overlooking a custom firepit
- Dish satellite, well water
- COVER -
- Tree Cover--Moderate to heavy: Mesquite, post oak, live oak, hackberry, prickly ash
- Underbrush/Browse--Moderate to thick: lote bush, elbow bush, bumelia, algerita, tasajillo
- Native Grasses--Not currently leased for grazing
- Cultivation--8-acre "Food Plot", Type of soil is Newcastle-Jolly complex 1 to 5 percent slopes.
- TERRIAN -
- 50+/-ft of rolling elevation changes
- Thick oak ridges with moderate mesquite bottoms
- Great views all over the ranch
- WATER FEATURES -
- One pond is +/- 1ac stocked with bass and catfish, roughly 15 feet deep.
- Two smaller ponds can be found on the property
- 2 water wells by cabin
- WILDLIFE -
- Great whitetail deer and Rio Grande turkey
- Dove, duck, and some quail
- Wild hogs and varmint
- Hunted by management minded owner only
- RANCHINGIMPROVEMENTS -
- Great interior roads
- Pipe Entrance
- Completely Fenced
- Most feeders have hog panels; 3 deer feeders, 3 protein feeders
- 2 Two-Person Deer Blinds
- 2017 Kawasaki Mule (Ranch addition) will convey with acceptable offer
- The zero-turn mower will convey with acceptable offer
- MINERALS -
- No active production; No equipment from past production
- 2 Pipelines-Natural gas and crude oil
- No minerals owned to convey
- ACCESS -
- Entrance on the east side of Gravey Ranch RD
- 1.5 miles down Gravey Ranch RD
- Listing Agent must be present at all showings or preview with Buyer's Agent.
- DISTANCES -
- 8 miles northwest of Loving
- 22 miles north of Graham ( Closest Airport w/ Fuel & Service)
- 37 miles south of Wichita Falls (Airport)
- 85 miles northwest of downtown Fort Worth
- 95 miles northeast of Abilene (Airport)
- 225 miles east of Midland
Listing Agent: Travis Patterson (254)246-5266
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers.
***Cooperating Agents and Brokers must make the first contact with the Listing Agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in the commission split.***
The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes.