Hidden Hill Retreat
Hidden Hill Retreat is a unique property, checking all the boxes: location, manageable size, towering hardwoods, and excellent surface water. A seasonal creek traverses the acreage creating the feel of a much larger piece of land. Full ponds with fish are tucked within the lush, tree cover providing privacy and hours of outdoor entertainment for the family. Diverse landscape and abundance of water create superb habitat for all kinds of wildlife, making an exceptional small hunting ranch. Multiple home-sites are available for those wishing to build in a secluded setting close to town.
Hidden Hill Retreat also includes a 53-foot 18-wheeler trailer (formally a mobile oilfield office) with electricity and water available that could function as a weekend hunting cabin.
- RANCHING IMPROVEMENTS -
- Good fencing & cross fencing; No north boundary fence
- ATV/UTV interior roads; Access to the entire ranch
- WATER FEATURES -
- 2 ponds, the larger being just under .5 acre
- One-half mile of a seasonal creek
- Water meter availability; Good underground water in the area
- TERRAIN -
- 50+/- ft of elevation
- Thick, mature hardwoods
- COVER -
- Tree Cover--100% Heavily wooded; hardwoods with some scattered mesquite and elm
- Underbrush--Heavy; Lotebush, bumelia, skunkbush, prickly pear, turkey pear
- Native Grasses--No current leases
- WILDLIFE -
- Excellent Mourning & White Wing Dove
- White-Tail Deer & Rio Grande turkey
- Hog, bobcats, & varmints
- MINERALS -
- No active oil and gas wells
- Two inactive injection wells
- Mineral interest unknown
- ACCESS -
- Clark Road
- Take FM 61 and turn left on Clark Road and property is .35 miles on the left
- DISTANCES -
- 4 miles west of Graham
- 39 miles northwest of Mineral Wells
- 55 miles northwest of Weatherford
- 60 miles south of Wichita Falls
- 90 miles northwest of Fort Worth
- 115 miles northwest of Dallas
Agents Comments: Hidden Hill Retreat is a perfect ranch to make a homestead with all the amenities of Graham only a few miles away, as well as the luxury of Lake Graham and the Graham County Club only a short drive away.
Listing Agent: Heath Kramer (940) 456-0575
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers.
***Cooperating Agent/Brokers must make the first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in the commission split. Commission split is at Campbell Farm and Ranch LLC's sole discretion.***
The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes.