+/-65 total acres, located on the east side of Throckmorton County, with 60 acres of coastal hay for farming and grazing. This property is designed to work cattle with a +/- 5 acre trap at the front of the property equipped with a set of working pens. The 60 acres in coastal produced 3 to 4 bails an acre in 2017. This coastal property has ample all-weather road frontage to ease the burden of accessing animals during wet weather. An old hand dug water well (unknown working condition), a water meter and electricity availablity creates home-site possibilities with plenty of room for horses.
Some old oilfield equipment is located on the property, and the proper steps with RRC have already been take to get the equipment removed. Surface estate only with no active production or lease.
- Cultivation- 60 (+/-) acres cultivated currently in coastal; 3 to 4 bails per acre
- Cross Fenced into 30 acre pastures with a 5 acre trap
- Baylor Water Meter
- Hand dug water well (Unknown condition)
- No active production
- Not currently leased
- Old Oilfield-Ower told it we be removed soon
- Surface estate only
- CR 496 or Spring Creek Rd
- 3/4 mile from FM 210-Paved
- 42 miles south to Woodson
- 27 miles southwest to Throckmorton
- 50 miles south to Breckenridge
- 37 miles east to Graham
- 112 miles southeast to Fort Worth
Listing Agent: Travis Patterson (254) 246-5266
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make first contact with the listing agent and be present at all showings to fully participate in the commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision-making purposes.