Views, hills, valley and creeks, this property has got it all. This acreage boasts several large hills with dramatic elevation change (150+/-ft) creating huge views of Stephens County. This acreage comes with county road frontage on the south and an old water meter on the north end. The Castleman has been in the same family for over 50 years.
- Tree Cover- Moderatly Wooded; post oak, live oak, mesquite, elm
- Under Brush- lotebush, cat claw, , prickly pear, tasjillo, running live oak, broom weed
- Native Grass- sideoats grama, texas winter grass
- Good deer and dove
- Quail, turkey, duck and hog
- Not currently leased for hunting
- 7 Tanks/Ponds- ranging from 1/4 acre to 1/2 acre
- Wet weather creek
- 1 Producing well
- Surface estate only
- Caliche/Rock-CR 179 frontage
- 3 miles form paved Hwy 180
Listing Broker: Boone Campbell (940) 282-5500
No Trespassing. Please contact a Campbell Farm and Ranch team member for a showing. Campbell Farm and Ranch welcomes all cooperating agents and brokers. Cooperating agents and brokers must make first contact with listing agent and be present at all showing to fully participate in commission split. The information contained in this advertisement is understood to be accurate and reliable, but is not guaranteed. Please verify all information before using the information for decision making purposes.