At Campbell Farm & Ranch, we market and locate farms, ranches, recreational land and raw land investments. Our company focuses on the land market in Stephens, Young, Jack, Palo Pinto, Throckmorton, and Shackelford Counties. Although CF&R completes transactions outside of these counties, our team has extensive, specialized knowledge of the land inside of our main area. Our agents continually update databases to track changes in the land market. The Campbell Farm & Ranch team believes in hard work and focuses diligently at understanding the land as well as how to navigate land transactions to ensure clients receive the most current, professional guidance on their investments.
Our brokerage strives to stay at the forefront of technology. CF&R agents stay informed and current by utilizing online databases, aerial videography, professional photography, interactive mapping systems, social media platforms, multiple land marketing websites, water data websites, land data websites and other information technology available to farm and ranch markets. While Campbell Farm & Ranch has the ability to operate completely paperless, our agents enjoy the personal, paper-in-hand touch and customize each experience to the client’s needs. The primary goal of Campbell Farm & Ranch is to complete each transaction to the highest degree of satisfaction with all parties ready to conduct or refer business in the future.
Campbell Farm & Ranch agents grew up in this area and know the local ranchers, farmers, and the “guys at the feed store.” Our team understands the customs of the area. Our company makes great efforts to educate and/or advise our clients, local or not, about the ins and outs of the land market. Campbell Farm & Ranch aspires to provide buyers with a sense of being at home so they can move onto their new property knowing their neighbors, common practices of the resident ranchers/lessors, and some area venders. As a locally-derived company, CF&R strives to ensure that land owners and lessors feel comfortable working together to keep the regional ranching industry involved with the land and, thereby, preserving their investments.
Land Marketing Service
Campbell Farm & Ranch invests significant time and energy studying land. Our team actively investigates the vegetation, soils, market drivers, O&G activity, area lease amounts, active listings and sold listings in all six of our main counties. CF&R continually compiles data on each county to better assist with future decisions. CF&R team members use knowledge of the market and the properties to highlight specific features of our listings that will result in selling your property for top dollar. Although we cooperate with all other brokers, CF&R team members only spend their time, efforts and resources advertising exclusively listed land.
- Mapping–Interactive GPS mapping system; photo and video points; 3D mapping, improvement markers; topography, aerial, locator maps; large HD print maps
- Area Details–Neighboring landowner information, highlights of area drivers, highlights of desired characteristics for area, local vendors, utility providers
- Data Presentation–Professional flyers and brochures, aerial footage, mapping links, print HD maps, websites, property information links, CMAs
- Photography/Videography–Aerial, OSMO, GoPro, high quality photos and editing, in-house video production, wildlife photos, game camera photos and videos
- Website— Continuously improving, videos, photos, printable PDF maps and brochure, created by Land Broker Websites in conjunction with RealStack.
- Social Platforms–Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube
- Email Blast— pictures, videos, social buttons, links, and market updates sent to past inquiries, other brokers, land buyers and sellers
- Ranch Broker Network–Cooperating Farm and Ranch Brokers with similar goals
- Internet Presence–Social platforms, updated website, Lands of America/Texas, LandWatch, Land and Farm, MLS, Trulia, Zillow and more…
- Print Presence–Lands of Texas magazine, local papers, area-wide magazines, professional brochures, property flyers
Land Locator Service
Campbell Farm & Ranch makes great efforts to know and understand any piece of land that hits the market in Stephens, Young, Jack, Palo Pinto, Throckmorton and Shackelford Counties. Campbell Farm & Ranch agents preview, research and map out all other brokers’ and off-the-market listings in this area. CF&R understands that our clients have limited amounts of time to view properties, and our team endeavors to maximize the clients’ needs to find land that is the right fit. Our company strives to be thoroughly informed about the farm and ranch real estate market in order to help our buyers make sound financial decisions with their land investments.
Land Buying Services
- Explore market data and provide extensive market research
- Research possible restrictions or building codes
- Explain agricultural exemptions vs. wildlife exemptions and rationale for exemption
- Provide utility districts and utility providers for new infrastructure
- Research underground water availability
- Research Oil & Gas data–Railroad Commission, O&G data, operators, well types
- Order O&G title search and/or market data from a professional landman.
- Research windfarm activity
- Provide comprehensive understanding of the area’s environmental factors and vegetation
- Negotiate and document transactions
- Coordinate closing
- Provide access to contacts for ranch construction, surface lessors, equipment, etc.
If you are ready to start a conversation about land, contact Campbell Farm & Ranch to discuss the many opportunities being a landowner provides.